Or how with minimal effort to enjoy all purity
Probably many of you spend hours cleaning the house. And probably doing it secretly dream of fast and efficient methods to save your time and effort. Well, with some surprising tricks you can achieve it.
Everyone knows how important basic house cleaning. To make your home a welcoming and cozy, at least two weeks should be rolled up sleeves and armed with all sorts of preparations to walk every corner in every room. But in case you forgot to buy a certain cleanser or can not deal with some stubborn stains (rust, tanned, mold deposits), do not rush to despair. In your kitchen cupboards sure you have everything you need. It remains only to know how to use it.
Lemons – these citrus fruits are known primarily as home cosmetic. But nature has taken care to give them extra benefits. Citric acid effectively removes dirt and rust, and mixed with salt does wonders.
- To clear kitchen surfaces, dip half a lemon in baking soda and rub the desired location (if they are not made of marble or stainless steel because it will darken). Wipe with a damp towel and dry.
- If you want to remove food left on the boards of light wood and plastic Squeeze on them the juice of one lemon, rub the surface with a brush and leave for about 20 min before rinsing.
- To make white even whiter laundering added to rinse water half a cup of lemon juice.
Vinegar – its strong acidity makes it a champion among natural cleaners home. Vinegar removes stubborn dark spots on metal surfaces, dried foam and whatnot. Cleans the inside of household appliances.
- To clear a coffee maker, pour equal amounts of vinegar and water in the tank and turn to expire at the pitcher. When the solution remains half switch off and leave for about an hour. Reconnect to expire and the residue, and then do several cycles with clean water.
- To disinfect dishwasher, pour in the tank half cup vinegar (or put on the bottom rack bowl with vinegar) and drop it to run empty.
- To clear all floor surfaces (except marble and wood), add ¼ cup of vinegar to a bucket of warm water. For cleaning windows make a mixture of ¼ cup vinegar, 2 cups of water and a few drops of detergent. Best would be to pour the solution in a bottle with an atomizer. After spraying glass dry it with newspapers
Baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) – this is the perfect tool to combat odors in the home. Moreover eats tanned residue, sludge and deleted pastel drawings on the walls (in case you have little thug who develop his creative skills).
Carbonated water – will cause the stainless cover of the kitchen sink to shine and deleted (at least in appearance) sites of injury. Wash with a cloth soaked with soda water and repeat with dry.
To make sure that your home will be perfectly clean without any remarks use the services of cleaning company like end of tenancy cleaning North London.